About the Outlook Sync category

Outlook Plug-in discussion and help

Is there any place that lists how the Outlook Sync works?

There are obviously features in hitask that don’t get added to outlook appointments (like tags, categories, ect…), what happens if I archive an entry in hitask is it left on my calendar in outlook, ect… Basically what actions are carried over to/from outlook and what actions are local to hitask and not part of the sync?

Hi
when i use the addin to sync the calendar, i got the error message.
i am wondering if the code in the addin put the wrong field name of outlook as it keep showing the content ‘Start’ can not be identifed as below.
please help

2018-04-02 21:17:16,270 ERROR HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer - error occurred during sync: See inner exception(s) for details.System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): See inner exception(s) for details. —> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: 引動過程的目標傳回例外狀況。 —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: content “Start” can’t be indentified。
— 內部例外狀況堆疊追蹤的結尾 —
於 System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
於 System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
於 NetOffice.Invoker.MethodReturn(COMObject comObject, String name, Object[] paramsArray)
於 NetOffice.Invoker.MethodReturn(COMObject comObject, String name, Object[] paramsArray)
於 NetOffice.OutlookApi._Items.Restrict(String filter)
於 HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer.GetAllAppointments(MAPIFolder folder)
於 HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer.PreprocessExcludedCalendars()
於 HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer.Tick(Object eventSource, EventArgs eventArgs)