hitask.com | Sign Up | Log In to Hitask

About the Outlook Sync category

(Roman Roan) #1

Outlook Plug-in discussion and help

(Sean Smith) #2

Is there any place that lists how the Outlook Sync works?

There are obviously features in hitask that don’t get added to outlook appointments (like tags, categories, ect…), what happens if I archive an entry in hitask is it left on my calendar in outlook, ect… Basically what actions are carried over to/from outlook and what actions are local to hitask and not part of the sync?

(Alvin Koh) #3

Hi
when i use the addin to sync the calendar, i got the error message.
i am wondering if the code in the addin put the wrong field name of outlook as it keep showing the content ‘Start’ can not be identifed as below.
please help

2018-04-02 21:17:16,270 ERROR HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer - error occurred during sync: See inner exception(s) for details.System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): See inner exception(s) for details. —> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: 引動過程的目標傳回例外狀況。 —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: content “Start” can’t be indentified。
— 內部例外狀況堆疊追蹤的結尾 —
於 System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
於 System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
於 NetOffice.Invoker.MethodReturn(COMObject comObject, String name, Object[] paramsArray)
於 NetOffice.Invoker.MethodReturn(COMObject comObject, String name, Object[] paramsArray)
於 NetOffice.OutlookApi._Items.Restrict(String filter)
於 HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer.GetAllAppointments(MAPIFolder folder)
於 HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer.PreprocessExcludedCalendars()
於 HiTaskAddIn.HiTask.SyncTimer.Tick(Object eventSource, EventArgs eventArgs)