Creation of multiple team owners and teams

Hi

Within a single account subscription I would like to create multiple team owners handling their respective teams.

This may be implemented as

1 Add all participants under a single master team.

1. Create sub-teams under it by tagging team members to it. A participant can be attached to more than 1 sub-team.

2. Assign an owner for each individual sub-team.

3. The owners have rights to reports for their sub-teams.

Thank you for the feedback.
We plan to add functionalities for teams or groups creation.
However the reports function will not be limited to some users, anyone can still run reports on all users or any group.

When will this feature be available? This would be very useful for my company as currently we use Projects to separate teams and are forced to use tasks and subtasks where we should be using Projects. It makes for very clunky reporting.

Hello Michael,

This is in our roadmap as well as adding ability to have projects with sub-projects and organizing projects under Clients.

I can’t give you the date yet, sorry.

Hello,

Is there any update on this happening? I’m exploring bringing this to my team of ~50 users for overall task management for our day to day operations. We are divided into 7 groups, and would need to be able to assign overall visibility by each team, while having a main person as the “assign to”. I’ve tried reaching out via the chat, but have never received a response the past couple days I’ve tried.

Hello Michael,
Sorry for late answer. We want to make it happen within next couple of months.
Cheers.