hiTask allows you to easily see your team’s activity, by providing you with a dedicated Activity tab.
If you don’t see this tab at the top of your hiTask dashboard, click More and make sure that the Activity tab is checked.
##Details you can see:
- Basic details of the team member who performed a certain activity (full name and profile picture)
- The date and time of the activity
- The activity that the team member has performed.
##Types of activities you can see:
- A team member has logged in or out
- A task has been modified or completed
- A project has been modified
- A file has been attached.
On task related activities, click the task title and you can make changes to that particular task, right from within the activity tab.